Wyoming Valley Mall, located in Wilkes-Barre Township, Pennsylvania, is one of the top shopping destinations in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
This destination shopping center serves as the largest enclosed mall in Northeast Pennsylvania, offering everything from affordable and fashionable apparel, to home furnishings, electronics, and dozens of other consumer categories. Located in the heart of Wilkes-Barre Township, the Wyoming Valley Mall is easily accessible from both small towns and large cities.
Retailers include; American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Express, GameStop, H&M, Macy’s, JCPenney, Sunglass Hut, Victoria’s Secret and many other top brands to shop from! Our dining options offer a unique selection for our shoppers to attend, from Auntie Anne’s to Royal Buffet!
One of a Kind Experiences.
In addition to providing shoppers and guests an excellent selection of shopping, dining and entertainment offerings, Wyoming Valley Mall also hosts many free events and programs for the community and families to enjoy year-round.
This center is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
The center is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.